Om mig

Mitt foto
Komiker & Skådespelare till vardags. Nyligen signad pokerspelare hos Europas största pokeragentur Poker Icons. Ska blogga lite om vad som händer i min vardag. Senaste projekt: http://www.brollopskomikern.se & http://www.brollopsunderhallning.se

lördag 6 september 2008

Hundra kvar i Sun city... Im out


Fakkin sad to tell you this.. Yesterday night on day 2 im pretty solid and has a bit over avrage stack 85 k when 105 players left of 273 players. I ended up on Shannon Elisabeths table. (The lovely actress from the movie "American Pie" bla bla bla). Very nice lady :) Any how. I start with a nice AQ on the button with 85k stack. Blinds are 1000/2000.. UTG raise 5 k and i call. Shannon calls on blig blind. Flop is A 8 3.. They both check. I bet 5 k and both calls. Q comes on the turn =) I check my two pair and Shannon (180 k stack...) instantly bet 10 000 - and the third player calls :). I look at my chips and says "ehhh...i raise".... Shannon looks at me and says "Easy now tiger" haha... and i raise to 35k..She calls after 30 sec of thinking...and third guy finally folds..

River gives an 2 of clubs and a possible flush.. So she checks it over to me and i bet 20 k more just to get the most out of it.. And she calls ;) I show the AQ and She growls so i guess she had AK or AJ... She shows 1 ace and mucks and i win a great pot at this stage of the game!

Now she is not to happy about that hand... Then just three hands later the blinds goes up too 400/1200/2400 and i get JJ on big blind. I feel now im finally in the flow :) My first nice pair on this day after 10 hours of play. Shannon is still angry about the last situation and looks at my big blind... raises UTG 6k and i feel she wants to steal my blinds and the nice 4k antes...all folds to small blind who is short stackd with 38 k and he just calls..

Now i want to be alone with the shorty and my jacks, and i think Shannon has maybe low pockets or AJ maybe. And she still has a deep stack about 170k so i guess she wount mess with me at this point with me having about 140 k.. So i reraise to 40 k to get shannon out of the way.. She grunts at me and i feel she is really anoyd that i raise her again.. she take a few seconds and suddenly fakkin re-raise me and goes all in with a stone-cold face under her sunglasses after about 20 sec. Now im in a hmmm-situation... I put her on AJ AQ AK at best, but my feelin is that she is tired of being reraised and wanna make a move to make me fold..Dangerous bisniz but i aime for the 650 000 doll first prize and i feel im ahead with a coinflip vs two overcards... - Should i fold this monster ??? If i had AK at this point i might do an all in to put the other player on the line and take the pot pre flop....
If i make this call and im right and win this all in, ill have the top 10 stack of the tournament.. The pot is now 140 k total for me to call and i have 100 k left... i stand up and i think a loooong time before i make my decision and i say "ok - fuck.. I call".... and she goes... "You call????"... and i see her face getting all pale white... now she has 40 k left if she looses this hand.... and shows AA.. FAKK ! Still i have outs but im pretty fucked.. Flop comes 9, 3 , 5 two clubs.. (i just pray for JAAAAACKS!!!!! in my head haha).... then clubs of QUEENs and 10 of clubs on river. She didnt have any clubs and neither did i.. ARRRRGG ¤%&/()(/&%¤
Sooo that was the end for me and no 650 000 doll to marcus this time... i just said "Nice hand, Well play Shannon".. and left the poker million doll tournament.

When i re-think the hand i maybe should raised 22 k to see where im at but you dont wanna make it to cheap at this level and get some fishy 170k doll stack UTG-raiser with rag-aces in the pot when u have the jacks.. and i maked the 40k bet to say "Shannon... fold ur rags u bully!.. i got the nuts to take the small blind short stackd out my self"...

If i just had calld there had been 9 high flop - and then i hade raised atleast 40 k in to the pot and she had reraised.. and i think it would be very hard for me to fold overpair in this point.

So well - thats my story from sun city south africa... ended up as nr 105 of 330. Patrik Antonius left the game on a bit earlyer but i dont think he cares to much of loosing this one lol.

This has been an adventure thou:) Next torny for me is "Pokerfinnkampen" that starts in tallin on the 12th of september so i go back to Stockholm on tuesday and have 2 days of recovery and then its time to fakkin make the 1st place ;)
All in - over and out.

Marcus

1 kommentar:

  1. Trist! Men du ska ha palmblad och myrra för att du håller oss uppdaterade. Du är sjukt digital. Respekt.

    Lycka till på Östersjön!

    SvaraRadera